Polish Maritime Industry at Posidonia 2022
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Athens kindly invites you to the Seminar “POLAND – Thinking out of the box about maritime industry” that will take place on Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 between 10.30 and 12.30 at Posidonia 2022 International Shipping Exhibition at the Metropolitan Expo Center (Posidonia Seminar Room Central).
Among the key issues to be addressed:
- Polish Maritime Industry as a hub for the rising green shipping
- New perspectives and rising potential of Polish Maritime Industry on Shipping Map
- Poland: Showing potential to meet the highest Greek maritime industry demand
The Seminar is organized in cooperation with the Ministry of Infrastructure of Poland and the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of Poland.
Participation in the seminar is free of charge, however, due to the limited number of places, earlier registration is requested.
|10:30 – 10:45||Registration|
|H.E. Mr. Artur Lompart, Ambassador of the Republic of Poland to the Hellenic Republic|
|H.E. Mr. Marek Gróbarczyk, Secretary of State, Government Plenipotentiary for Water Management and Investments in Marine and Water Management, Ministry of Infrastructure of Poland|
WHY NOT POLAND?
DISCOVER POLISH MARITIME INDUSTRY
|11:00-11:20||– Mrs. Monika Kozakiewicz, CEO, NAUTA Shiprepair Yard
– Mr. Amarendra Roy, Member of the Managment for Trade, GRYFIA Ship Repair Yard
– Mr. Zbigniew Szyca, Commercial Director, SZCZECIN Shipyard “Wulkan
– Mr. Jakub Bogucki, Project Manager, REMONTOWA Shiprepair Yard
|11:20-11:30||– Mr. Łukasz Greinke, CEO, Port of Gdańsk Authority
– Mr. Jacek Sadaj, CEO, Port of Gdynia Authority
|11:30-11:35||– Capt. Ph.D. Eng. Henryk Śniegocki, President of the Board, Polish Register of Shipping|
|11:35-11:45||– Mr. Piotr Zabrocki, Sales Manager, Trident BMC
– Mr. Rafał Błachnio, Sales Manager, Bota Technik
|MODERATOR||Mrs. Agnieszka Kuraszyk, Department of Maritime Economy, Ministry of Infrastructure of Poland|
|11:45-12:10||– Mr. Maciej Konarzewski, Business Development Manager, MAEM
– Mr. Tomasz Reszka, CSM, Renergi Ltd.
– Mr. Michał Tarasiejski, CEO, Marcontrel Ltd.
– Mr. Antreas Karaolis, Regional Sales Manager, Lumel S.A.
– Mr. Marek Zielaskowski, Sales Engineer, APLISENS S.A.
|MODERATOR||Mr. Hubert Świętek, 2nd Secretary, Political and Economic Section, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Athens|
UPDATED EVENT’S AGENDA